2011年6月29日星期三

Question's On Just Hit 80 and How to Explore Cata?

So I kinda missed the bus at launch and I just bought cata a couple months ago, with that being said, I’ve searched for guide's and can't seem to find one so if you could help I would deeply appreciate it.
So I just hit 80 last night on my warrior, what should I do? Does anyone recommend doing something different since cata is now getting in a groove and it'll be my first time doing the content? -Should I go hyjal or vash'jir? Should I have gone and done the dungeons early? What is a great way for a freshly hit 80 to take on cataclysm.
Should I Go Hyjal or Vash'jir?
-Many would recommend Hyjal over Vashj'ir since Vashj'ir starts off fairly slow given the fact that you don't get the Seahorse mount until about an hour in, but it was still fun for me. I would definitely recommend doing both at some time but it's 50/50 on which one to start in. Should I bought green off the AH at level 78-79?
- No. Don't waste the wow gold since quest rewards start to immediately replace your LK gear. My 7/12 ICC gear was completely replaced by 83, with the first pieces starting to go before 81. Should I Have Gone And Done The Dungeons Early?
- Not sure exactly what you mean by this one since I don't think you can do any Cata dungeons pre-80. I would definitely recommend sitting in queue as you quest if you're DPS; if you're a tank or healer then jump into queue whenever you feel like breaking up the questing monotony.
The capital letters are really odd looking, the more I think about it the weirder it is. I mean that's a purposely done thing it’s not like they forgot their caps lock.  just follow the quests from Stormwind and pick either starting area, next time you level a character just try the opposite one, don't buy gear and do dungeons as and when you want too.
Hyjal is more fun than vash. The quest chains all link together very well. I would focus on doing an entire zone at a time before moving on to the next. If you don't follow the quests, it could be tough to backtrack. I did this by accident myself. You will probably need some cat gear but don’t buy from the AH. You should have all your gear replaced by quest rewards before level 82. If anything I would recommend the biggest bags you can afford, best flying/riding you can afford and professions as high as possible. Then you needn’t cheap wow gold.
I've done both on separate characters; first I stuck throughout Hyjal with some quips in Vash'jir (first time through, wasn't sure what to do) and then on my second 80 I did Vash'jir throughout without touching Hyjal at all (went back at 85 to unlock reps and grab easy quest gold). Then you will no need to buy wow gold anymore.
IMO Hyjal is more fun, it's also more useful to do Hyjal early on for rep purposes; for some odd (and annoying) reason, Earthen Ring rep in Vash'jir just isn't happening. The quest lines in Vash'jir aren't boring at all, unless you have an issue with navigating in 3D under water, but I found it smoother to do it at 85 on my spare time just for gold and vendorable/DEable rewards.
More news:iTunes Gift Cards

没有评论:

发表评论