2011年6月21日星期二

Artifacts, a Ggood Way to Make Money for You in Rift

RIFT is popular MMORPG among online players. I played rift for three years. I level my character fast and don’t need to buy rift gold online. My character is a Warlock. I don’t think rift gold is the most important thing you need. You should just remember the fun of the game.
Collecting sets of artifacts is favourite game in Rift. When you collect more artifacts you can find a copy of an artifact. You have been selling these as ‘junk’ to vendors around Telara, for a measly 1 silver like I did. Actually you could make more money by selling off your spare or even uncollected artifacts. Then you will not worry about the RIFT Power Leveling Do you want to know the methods? I will show you how to make it come true. Follow me! 
To tell you the truth, I am not happy and excited at first when I discovered this strategy. In fact, my heart is broken. When I opened up the ‘Collections’ tab in the auction house, in my first sight, I saw a shade marked bone artifact was sold for 1 silver to a General Goods vendor on the auction house. However, it is bidding to 45 gold. To this day, I was confused to think of all the money I wasted selling artifacts for a pittance before I discovered this strategy.
I do not give up this strategy because I tell myself to believe the faith. I keep looking for the artifacts. With glowing white points of light, you could find it around the rocks and trees and are generally a little bit off the beaten track, away from main roads. But I had stumbled across an artifact collection point in 5 minutes.
I had sold one of artifacts which is nearly 1 platinum, however it is valued only 1 silver in the game. Do you want to know why are people willing to pay so much for items the game values at 1 silver? The reason is they are money rich and time poor. As we know, hunting for artifacts will take time and patience for the players, whereas players with money to burn would rather pick and choose the artifacts they need to complete their sets. It is very frustrating for players to find duplicates. So at this condition, they would often rather solve the problem with coin! So it is time that you could earn more money.
I will talk about some basic strategy to make money from duplicate artifacts to every player. I sell all of the artifacts even those I haven’t yet collected at level 22. Maybe you will think that I am crazy, but hear me out here. If you want to make money, it requires capital and something you have a lot less of at these relatively early stages of leveling compared to the end-game. Through rafting, or flipping items on the auction house, I can use capital to make more wealth for my character just now.
At last, you should make sure that you can stop and collect the material when you’re going through Telara on your mount and spot the tell-tale shimmer of an artifact collection point. If you know those above, you never know how valuable what you find will be to money rich, time poor player.
More related new..

没有评论:

发表评论